Sausage Egg Bites
This breakfast meal prep recipe yields high protein, tasty egg bite morsels!
- 1 lb ground sausage pork, chicken, or turkey
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- 6 eggs
- Mix sausage, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and dried parsley in a bowl until well combined.
- Grease a muffin tin and start to form shells with the sausage mix. Cover the sides and leave room in the middle for the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into the middle of each cup.
- Top with shredded cheese, tomatoes, spinach, or toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 30 minutes.
Protein – 24g Carbs – 7g Fats – 34g