Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins
Looking for a breakfast meal prep recipe for the whole family? Try these tasty muffins!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk dairy or plant-based
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Combine the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix just until blended.
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes on 350 degrees
- Cool on an oven rack and store in the fridge up to 5 days.
Protein – 21g Carbs – 81g Fat – 15g