Make Ahead Breakfast Bowls
This easy recipe is adapted from Iowa Girl Eats and is a great way to start your day!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 medium white potatoes
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 3 green onions
Toppings, If Desired
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Dice the potatoes, green pepper and onion. Toss with olive oil and add to air fryer (you can also roast in the oven) for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Mix the eggs and cottage cheese and scramble them in a large frying pan.
- Separate the egg mixture into 5 containers. Separate the roasted vegetables into the containers, as well.
- Add toppings, if desired.
- These last 3 days in the fridge and can be frozen after. Reheat in the microwave for a delicious breakfast!
Protein: 24g; Carbs: 30g; Fat: 21g